Tuesday, December 4, 2007

everything but plain

A Few Info about the Writer:
1. I am a teacher by profession. I've been teaching since 1998 and had not stopped since....until now.

2. I am currently married and I intend to stay this way with G hopefully until we celebrate our Diamond Wedding Anniversary which is 4 months, 11 days and 72 years from now.

3. I am a certified bookworm....show me the book and I'll read it to the last page. But there are books that I never grew tired of reading, and that includes the Bible and a Bank pass book.

4. I believe in the saying that "Anyone Can Cook"(Ratatouille). And that is another passion of mine...cooking. I am not sure if I am a good cook but I want to believe that I have tried to be a good one.

5. I love food. The smell, the sight...the texture. But I don't have an adventurous palate.

6. Writing, I dare say, is my first love. I consider it a most therapeutic activity that I have really loved ever since I got hold of a pen.

7. I love my husband, family and friends to the core. They are God's love made visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment