Friday, January 23, 2009

Shaved Ice Falling on my Face

snow is alien to me. i have not encountered it even in my dreams. maybe because coming from a country which is almost warm and sunny the whole year round, i just can't imagine what it's like to have snow...heck! i can't even imagine what it's like to deal with a -14 degrees C temperature!





you can just imagine what i felt when we woke up and witness white specks of shaved ice falling from the sky.... i felt like a kid waking up one delightful Christmas morning and accidentally seeing Santa Claus stuffing gifts onto my Christmas stockings!!!



i excitedly went out, wearing a coat over my pajamas and just pinch myself... asking myself again and again..."is this for real?" well, it is!!!!




i heart snow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment