Good bye 2009! Hello 2010!
Every new year, I try to come up with at least 10 goals that I hope to attain within the end of the year. There are some goals that I find attainable, but some - takes a little more time to achieve so, I recycle them. hehehe
Here's 10 of my many goals for this year!
1. I will renew my love for writing by regularly putting something on my blog! I'm thinking of writing at least 5 entries per month - how's that for starters?!
2. I will incorporate more fruits and vegetables in our diet by preparing at least 2 vegetarian fare per week and will be including fruits in all of our meals.
3. I will lessen the intake of red meats and will go for white meats (chicken) and other healthier alternatives (tofu and seafoods). Red meat intake will be limited to 2 per week.
4. I will find ways to do some form of aerobic exercise at least 4 times a week.
5. I will reconnect with my old grade school, high school and college classmates, batchmates and friends.
6. I will renew my love of reading by taking on at least 1 book per month and share something about it in this blog.
7. I will renew my love for cooking by preparing 1 meal/food from any of my food mags and recipe books every week. As proof that I cooked, I will showcase the food in this blog every week also.
8. I will look for couple and group activities that won't cost an arm and a leg.
9. I will be in touch with my loved ones more often.
10. I will be in touch with my spirituality by becoming more involved in our parish.
How about you? What do you have in mind for 2010?