Saturday, April 9, 2011

Almost 33

Now that I'm almost 33, I realize that....



  1. I am truly lucky to have the most wonderful husband a woman could ever ask for

  2. I wish my mom and sisters are here

  3. I miss my Dad who passed away 2 years ago

  4. teaching will always be my first love

  5. there is a big possibility that I may never have kids of my own and I've learned to accept it

  6. cooking from the heart will always satisfy a hungry tummy

  7. hugs and kisses will cure anything

  8. I can be mean, difficult and irrational sometimes

  9. pretentious I am not

  10. problems often or if not, always involves money

  11. "absence makes the heart grow fonder"

  12. food taste best if shared with someone

  13. movie dates are done better in the comforts of our home

  14. all pets love unconditionally and some people do too

  15. it's hard to make oneself holy

  16. losing weight is a lifestyle change

  17. couponing can save you oodles of money

  18. making friends are easier than keeping them

  19. it's hard to stop oneself from saying "I told you so"

  20. walking is a good way of clearing one's head, washing the dishes too

  21. no 2 queens can occupy the same thrones at the same time

  22. it's better to give than to receive

  23. insecurities and lack of self esteem will never be cured by anything "new"

  24. familiarity breeds contempt so it's wise to choose who you want to be familiar with

  25. happiness is a choice and a by-product

  26. blessings abound all around us, we just need to acknowledge it

  27. being childless will not make me less of a woman

  28. tragedy brings families and friends together

  29. expectations can cause lots of heartaches

  30. wealth can be achieved by mindful spending

  31. no pain, no gain

  32. it's ok not to like everyone, but wrong to hate anyone

  33. God is good, all the time!!!!

3 comments:

  1. #5 can still be changed, nothing is impossible with God sis!:) followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words of encouragement,storybook mom! Thanks for following me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #25 happiness is a choice and a by-product.

    i agree with this. btw, i've tagged you in this post.
    http://michiphotostory.blogspot.com/2011/06/seven-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete