Friday, April 29, 2011

The Hunger Games Trilogy

It all started with my husband's school activity.







He is not the type who likes to read so he asked me to check The Hunger Games out and see if it was a good read. I was hooked...













Likes:



1. I'm happy that the main girl (Katniss) is not a softie but one tough cookie who loves her family so much.




2. The game consists of several twists and dilemma. It makes the read so exciting.



3. The story managed to include a romantic side of Katniss and Peeta without being too cheesy.



4. Hope was never lost in each of the novels.



Dislikes:



1. I feel bad that Prim died...I wish she stayed alive up to the end.


2. I really don't like the gloomy post apocalyptic setting.



Among the three novels, I like Mockingjay best. I think it was more detailed because it provided better descriptions of all the districts and it's the most action-packed!



I hope the movie won't stray too far from the novel.

1 comment:

  1. Honeslty I'm to lazy to read books. But I love reading blogs. I dunno why. haha :))
    BTW, nice blog. oh, I'm having my birthday giveaway.
    You can check it here:
    Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!

    xoxo,
    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete