Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Key is Consistency


taken in 2008 before I left for the States, sadly none of the cuties survived
I think that the best way to kill a budding good habit is to stop doing it from time to time until one really stop doing it altogether. I feel that consistency is the key to success but it is also my enemy. I am the kind of person who does not maintain a routine and in my 37 years of existence, I can say that I am currently experiencing the consequences of my lack of consistency. But I have hope.... I am not dead, so it means that there is a possibility for a positive change and I am down for it! Thus born my 30-day blog-writing challenge....
 
So what is my 30 day-challenge? Simple, I am to write for 30 straight days about random topics and put it in my blog. The entry must be composed of at least 3 paragraphs and should include any random picture taken from one of my guarded files. Also, the challenge starts today, so WEEEEEE - I am almost done and on to the next paragraph as to make this official.
 
What is my purpose for the 30-day blog-writing challenge? I'm doing this really for the following reasons:
1. to prevent idleness because "Idleness is the workshop of the devil."
2. to rediscover my love of writing
3. to become good at the craft
4. to challenge myself
5. believe that with a lot of "umph", I can really do it!
 
There you go - day 1 of my 30-day blog-writing challenge is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment