Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Begin again....

The last time I posted something here was 2015. Today is June 22, 2016. Summertime once again! For this year, I have 10 goals and I am positive that they are achievable.
1. Prioritize my spirituality through worship, prayers, meditation, community and positivity.                                     2. Re-vamp our food plan by following the anti-inflammatory diet 80% of the time. Meaning, more veggies and fruits, little poultry, no red meat, mostly gluten and dairy free. 80% caffeine free. Why 80%? Because currently, I can't commit to a full 100%, at least not yet.                                                             3. Hydrate more by drinking half my weight in fluid oz. and steer clear of soda.                                     4. Improve my sleep routine by giving up my iPad and phone 4 hours before sleeping. Aim for 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
5. Increase physical activity once again such as walking and weight training.
6. Read at least 2 books in a week and do a review.
7. Budget money wisely by making smart choices.
8. Review and prepare for my exams.
9. Revive my blogs.
10. Complete a challenge every month. For this month's challenge: 30-day blog writing challenge or write an entry for 30 days-straight.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment